sábado, 5 de mayo de 2007

ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!!!
Everything is going just fine! I have my ups and down, my boredom and excitement.
The 3 days after swearing in was amazying, fun fun fun!!! And lots of laughs, along with some tears, but it was the most fun ever. We went to the most beautiful beach, and ate lots of good food, had some sushi that made no one sick. Saw one incredible unibrow, perfectly trimmed and connected. Umm what else, just lots of crazy spontaneous fun!!! We are all reuniting in the capital on the 17th for some more fun! Oh and i do work too. But the fun days are the memorable ones
Now i´m living life as a poor girl in El Ranchito, its not always cold so i´m alright. The family is still crazy but not overwhelming. I have alot of down time, i´ve read 2 books, one in one day, and writen lots of letters, as soon as i find some stamps those will be sent out. I started running, so that feels good, my legs are going to be strong as a horses legs. I have no animals yet but am constantly looking and asking. I have a rat in my room so i need a cat STAT!! And thats no joke
I have a meeting monday with my organization, i have to ask for stuff to get my tree nusery up and running, they already have something going in el ranchito but it needs some shaping up so i have to tell them what they need and why. That´ll be interesting.
So thats all for now i think. I ate mcdonalds today and its never tasted better. Looking forward to getting the packages when i get my mail next. Its nice to have stuff to look forward to!!

Ok love you all, i´m safe and happy and contimplating

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Wow, you're having fun!

If you need and nerdy computer books let me know :-)

Lookingup dijo...

Eww a rat in your room! The other day Cindy (our meow) brought a dead mouse in the house. I thought that was bad! Love you!

Unknown dijo...

I envy you, the perfectly trimmed unibrow is a rarity, luckkky. Memories galore is what you'll have my darling. I missed rattie when I heard you have one of your own again. Are you not the luckiest gal alive and now a house to call your own as well.
I count the days to see it!
Love, tu grande allegra madre