domingo, 20 de mayo de 2007

I'm heading back to the mountain today. I'm going to have to stay up there for a couple weeks b/c i am running low on dough very much so. I get paid the first of the month so i should be fine, but I gotta learn how to budget a lil better. No more shopping for cute dominican clothing. Or eating at burger king and mcdonalds. Oh by the way i've gained 2 more pounds....of muscle of course.

ok i'm gonna go down to the library and find a book on how to take care of a horse.

I'll be in the capital next on june 16th. And in Santiago next monday.

until then....

2 comentarios:

Lookingup dijo...

A book on a horse? Did you get your horse already??? I thought you were doing agroforestry, but I'm thinking otherwise...horses, bulls, puppies, roosters, etc..!!! Sounds like you're doing some animal farmin' to me!
Love ya!
Aunt Lisa

Unknown dijo...

hi iron woman,
I am too gaining lots of muscle. Although I don't follow your micky D's diet I find klondlike bars do the trick.
Love to my grandaughter perlita and I hope you learn to care for a horse so I can ride one when I come over.
Viva la poverty!
Love,
Momxxx000