sábado, 19 de mayo de 2007

Perlita

HI All!

My lil pooch's named Perlita it means cute lil pearl. And yes she was just under a tree on the beach with a few other pups, my friend jen has the sister which is staying at my house b/c her host family won't let her keep it with them. So when jen gets a house of her own in 2 months the puppy will go back with her as for now i've got 2 puppies. So cute!

Everythings good here in the capital. Hanging out with my peace corps family. I really enjoy these people. And when the 2 years is up i will have friends across the country to visit, Awesome!

So how is everyone at home???

I don't really have much news right now. I've been wearing the same dominican jeans for 3 days now b/c i forgot to pack other pants, but thats alright, i'm in the peace corps!!!

Entonces estoy feliz

No hay comentarios: