lunes, 25 de junio de 2007

Sin Verguenza

Hi guys,
Stinky nicky here, The aquaduct system broke in my mountain and so we have been getting water from the river, which doesn't flow at the point where we get the water from, I am dirty, Perla is dirty, my clothes are dirty, my ropa interior is dirty, the floors are dirty, we have to ration the water and it sucks, when will it be fixed, the world my never know.
Luckily next weekend mon thru fri i will be in the south staying with other volunteers and camping on the beach in Bahia de las Aguilas!!! wooo hooo its a fourth of july celebration!!!! Its supposed to be one of those beaches that have been untouched by resorts and human hands. I don't have a tent, like most people here, so i'll be setting up my mosquito net. i have a sleeping bag.
I'm getting really really excited to move out of my house which i will be doing promptly on August 1st!!! When we get water back i will go over and clean the house and find some men to pay to put a cement floor in the kitchen area.

Any ideas on what colors i should paint it? I was thinking canary yellow with bright blue trim, or pink with green trim... oh yea i'm living in the tropics we paint houses those colors. What'd ya think?

While i was on the jeep this morning coming down the mountain, it was packed with people and this lil girl had to pee so her mom emptied a plastic bag and pulled down her pants and she took a leak. Now thats what i call sin verguenza!!!!

love you all!!!!

ps i don't have Dengue!

1 comentario:

Lookingup dijo...

When we were in California on highway 1, we stopped at a beach and same thing! A Mom took out a plastic bag and the kids took turns peeing! Swell! Oooo...I like the house colors..or lavender with blue or green..just an idea! I like the canary yellow myself. Yellow being my favorite color and all.
Check your email for flight info!
Love, me.