sábado, 16 de junio de 2007

Fungus free is the way to be

So I'm at the peace corps office right now. Going to actually do some work. At the end of July I have to give a presentation and write a report about the interviews that I am supposed to be doing in the community, pretty much like a census. I have done 2 interviews so far which isn't enough (obviously), but I am having the youth group do the rest of them (98 more) in exchange for me teaching them English. I think its a pretty good deal. So today I must type up and print out the questions, so that they can start that.
Last night we went out for Mexican food. I had a quesadilla and a margharita. Pretty good stuff. Tonite we are going to a mambo concert. The band is called Omega and they are really perty good. Rock out!
There are alot of volunteers here so its been fun so far. Another PCV, RyRy is on his way to the capital now. But he has scabies so I don't want to touch him. Speaking of health schtuff I am offically fungus free!!! It took almost 4 months but I beat the fungus!!! Yippee
Ok I must begin my work now
LOVE YOU ALL
Ps Crimandos I mailed you a letter on monday. That means it could get to you in 2 weeks - 2 months. haha
Speaking of mail I still haven't recieved 2 packages from mom and dad and the one from Alesha. I'm ticked. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that they come eventually.

No hay comentarios: