sábado, 18 de agosto de 2007

rock you llike a hurricane

Hi everyone
just giving you the heads up that i´m in standfast mode which means i can´t travel anywhere until monday when hurricane dean has past the dr. Up here in the north of the country we will just be getting some rain but in the south where alot of my friends are they are consolidated into hotels all hunkered down preparing for the worst. I was furious yesterday b-c i had to leave my all inclusive resort with lauren frisbie and nick b-c standfast mode had started and i could have stayed in the hotel til monday if i could have paid for it, but b-c i´m poor i had to leave a day early. i was not a happy girl.

So in other news, my dog perla is no longer with us, she got sick with Parvo and also got hit by a motorcycle, i brought her to the vet, but she passed away over night.

At any rate, things are not getting better or easier here for me here, but i am hanging in, at least til christmas anyway. Luckily mom and dad will be here within the month, so hopefully i will have a house by them b-c they are prepared to rough it!!! I´m excited about that for sure!

Love you all i will write more sooon when i get another chance.

Congratulations GAV on your graduation, you kick butt!!!! love you

oh and i did expect to use the computer right now so i don´t have any pics for you just yet, but i will soon

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

we are so looking forward to staying with you en su casa. I start school on Tues. and need mucho help con mi clase de espanol y mucho hugs. What is included in our all inclusive? I hope some mango and a latrine to call my own! Hang in there. It is always darkest before the dawn. Love, Mama