martes, 20 de noviembre de 2007

gobble gobble.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!
This year thanksgiving is definately going to be different for me, but i expect it to be fun, especially since I am in charge of the entertainment for the day. So far we have planned: a bachata/merengue dance competition, talent show, dating show, and of course and in promptu gobbling contest. haha It should be a blast. We of course will be eating turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie. I plan to take lots of pictures so i'll get those up as soon as i can.
So last week i was in my site without a cell phone. It was rough, but i survived. One day my boss from the peace corps stopped by and we chatted. I complained about my project partners, who if you don't know, have been completely unhelpful, stressful, and annoying. Everything that I said about they Alberto totally agreed with. He advised me to go ahead and start on my own projects, talk to my project partners about needing to do my own projects, and to just dont' let my stress build up to the point where i can't handle it anymore. I felt alot better after talking to him. He also came to check the safety and security of my house, on which it failed miserablely. I need to cover the cracks in my walls, put bigger sliding dead bolt locks on my windows and doors and put the cement floor in the kitchen area.
I'm making a special Christmas present for you all right now. You'll love it!

2 comentarios:

JenK dijo...

thats cool alberto talked to you and didn't make you continue working with the project partners. i'm sure you'll do some great stuff on your own! say hi to chozers for me!

Unknown dijo...

You have a gift for making your presense historical, remember you were the first female in TSA. It sounds like things are looking up for you, not so much your house. Come Feb. your padre will help with the rest. DON'T wait to get the bigger bolts though!
Gobble Gobble! I will miss you so much this turkey day.
Love, Mama